Pay attention to your analytics practices and organizational processes like you pay attention to your car. Optimize your business insights and minimize the amount of time your practice is “in the shop” for upgrades and repairs. Discover your analytics strengths and perils and obtain key recommendations for success.
What do I get?
- A meeting with your team to understand your business needs and challenges
- In-depth analysis of your current analytics practice maturity, including: alignment, vision, readiness, integration, governance, modeling, currency of data and measurements
- An assessment of your organization’s analytics processes, including: lifecycle management, training, change management, knowledge sharing and repository, business value, advanced analytics and customer interactions
- A complete evaluation of your IT/Architecture as it pertains to analytical infrastructure and monitoring, shared analytical infrastructure, analytical assets, internal controls, data architecture, technical architecture and standards and incident management
- A comprehensive capabilities report and recommendations within one month
- A presentation of our assessment to your senior management team and C-suite
Why should I care?
- Benefit from proven methodology and expertise
- Uncover problems in your analytics practice and what to do to fix them
- Gain recommendations on how to take your analytics to the next level
- Discover how your company measures up to international best-practice standards
- Locate your analytics Achilles heel and receive recommendations on how to address it
- React faster to potential problems and create faster solutions in your analytics practice
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for an Analytics team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.