ISM’s Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) provides access to your data without the headache of purchasing and maintaining all the hardware and licenses. Your company’s information is safe, secure, and covered 24/7, letting you focus on what really matters: your business.
What do I get?
- Instant, recoverable Microsoft SQL Server databases in a secure, private Microsoft certified Azure Cloud
- Data hosted locally in Western Canada
- 24/7 production support and availability management
- Database licenses and hardware included
- Managed service offerings can be added including logical DBA services, fully managed database services, and disaster recovery services
Why should I care?
- Lower your database cost
- Pay only for what you need, when you need it with ISM’s flexible and fast consumption model
- Ease worry about data security with secure, backed up and recoverable data
- Solve your hiring difficulties due to attrition/turnover, fractional resource needs, regional shortages, and demand for niche skills—the ISM team maintains personnel skilled in database management
- Allow your specialists to focus on your business, not the technology
- Stop server and software sprawl (more software and servers than needed to do the job)
- Eliminate worry about outdated hardware and outsource the cost and complexity of managing licenses
- Always be audit ready in the ever-changing risk and regulatory landscape
- Replace troubleshooting with ISM’s built-in 24/7 support
- Sleep easy and manage risk with instant access to your own virtual database
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Database-as-a-Service team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.