Disaster Recovery Services
ISM offers remote site replication to keep your data available to you even in the event of a primary data centre disaster. Sleep easy knowing you can enjoy both risk reduction and cost-effectiveness, where you pay only for what you use.
What do I get?
- State of the art IBM replication technology, including installation, configuration, upgrades, and patching
- Data replication environment management, including hardware, software, leases, maintenance, and retirement
- Mirrored data replication to a remote site, with SVC Global Mirror, Change Volumes, and Flashcopy
- Flexible Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) to meet your standards for how much data loss is acceptable and how long it takes to recover the data
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting for replication processes, with on-call production support
Why should I care?
- Mitigate the risk of a data centre disaster and its potential impact on your business
- Keep your data safe with regular security health checks and revalidations, including periodic disaster recovery testing that will not interrupt live data replication
- Rest easy knowing ISM software and hardware is regularly refreshed and enhanced; your data and systems are always kept secure and resilient
- Optimize service quality with performance, availability and reliability protected by SLA commitments
- Benefit from ISM’s many years of experience delivering global mirror solutions
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for an Infrastructure team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.