Hybrid Cloud/Cloud Managed Services
Choose the Cloud options that are best for your company from the ISM “marketplace” with multiple private and public offerings available. Then add a selection of Cloud Managed Services and rest easy knowing that integrated management will keep all the parts of your IT stack working together like a well-oiled machine.
What do I get?
- Simplified selection of services from private Clouds, such as the ISM Community Cloud and Microsoft Azure Community Cloud, and public Clouds, such as the Microsoft Azure Public Cloud and SoftLayer, through ISM’s Cloud brokerage model
- Use of the ISM Service Catalog (“marketplace”) of self-serve technologies to access and automate all common IT functions
- A portal tailored to meet your business needs
- Service pricing based on size of Cloud workload and a pay-as-you-go fee structure
- Support services available 24/7
- Services deployed across multiple datacentres to offer Disaster Recovery services as well as high availability within each datacenter
- Managed services available across multiple Cloud platforms include: patching, anti-virus, monitoring, backup/recovery, as well as migration services to move from an on-premise environment to Cloud
Why should I care?
- Access ISM’s staff of Cloud experts and benefit from their experience with Cloud onboarding; ISM can help you from initial readiness assessments through to transition, team engagement and delivery
- Maintain flexibility with access to and choice of multiple Cloud types
- Benefit from IT service management tools and management processes
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Cloud team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.