ISM Community Cloud (Private)
ISM’s Community Cloud is hosted in Western Canada and is a fast and easy way to manage your IT infrastructure, data and applications while giving you full control. 80% of fortune 1000 companies and 50% of small businesses use Cloud. Isn’t it time you looked into it?
What do I get?
- IT services become a utility: you only pay for what you need
- Secure IT environment
- Standardization and automation of your IT needs
- Full support services available
- Self-service tools, usage reporting and chargeback
- Dedicated servers (Linux and Windows servers)
- A variety of Cloud service packages to choose from
- E-mail and business applications available as needed
Why should I care?
- Increase stability and reduce costs
- Stop managing hardware and software
- Highly secure: more security than most private IT environments
- Take advantage of easy, manageable set-up and transition, as well as automatic upgrades
- Instant access to your own virtual data centre with full control
- Migrate applications to the Cloud without code modifications
- Let go of maintenance and testing of disaster recovery plans: ISM has you covered
- Access Cloud experts able to guide your transition rather than sourcing your own highly skilled, difficult-to-staff roles
- Easily scale up or down
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Cloud team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.