Managed Network Services
ISM’s network management delivery model leverages technology, processes and skills to provide your business with performance, reliability and economic value.
What do I get?
- Datacenter core networking
- Network monitoring through ISM Canada’s Operations Centre that provides: a 24/7 single point of contact; proactive network monitoring and management; rapid response to network security alerts and resolution of network faults, outages, and performance issues; performance of standard equipment maintenance; and management of telecommunication providers
- Remote LAN management and wireless LAN services
- Architecture and project services that give you access to a team of highly skilled, specialized resources to plan and manage the implementation of network projects, research new technology trends, and create business cases for technology improvements and technology refresh plans
Why should I care?
- Benefit from world-class network tools and monitoring
- Access skilled local resources, including specialized network teams to provide quick response to operations and projects
- Access network circuits from all major telcos as well as hybrid network opportunities
- Rely on ISM’s ability to provide end-to-end network as a service
- Benefit from ISM’s existing partnerships with major hardware and software network vendors
- Maximize network efficiencies and focus on end-user productivity through application response time monitoring
- Gain insight from Monthly Network Performance Analysis reporting to focus efforts on areas of concern
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Managed Services team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.