Mobile Strategy & Design
Your customers, partners, and employees are increasingly using mobile as their primary computing platform. Take advantage of new mobile opportunities to reinvent business and operating models and deliver better IT processes. ISM’s Mobile Strategy & Design service helps you effectively integrate the capabilities offered by mobile devices into your business through a comprehensive mobile strategy.
What do I get?
- Strategic consulting to assist you in determining and developing a plan for achieving the business benefits associated with mobile technology
- Skilled ISM staff with access to IBM expertise and service offerings to assist in the strategy development, design services, and creation of mobile solutions
- Proven mobile architecture, design, development, security, management and analytics practices
- Network and application scalability and flexibility
Why should I care?
- Take advantage of streams of real-time data to gain insight into mobile behaviours, and unlock new opportunities
- Implement “bring-your-own-device” (BYOD) with confidence: manage sensitive data security, regardless of device, and easily handle multi-platform complexities
- Improve customer service and drive loyalty by enabling clients to access existing services anywhere and anytime through mobile devices
- Rest easy with protection for devices, data, transactions, and access to the network
- Simplify management and reduce costs through use of mobile channels for customer service, marketing or other common requests
- Select technologies to quickly develop and deploy high-quality mobile apps on multiple platforms
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Mobile team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.