Partnership with Federated Co-operatives Limited
ISM Canada and IBM have partnered with the Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) to standardize their Network for over 900 retail store locations across Western Canada. FCL is a member owned business that was looking for a service partner that will provide the crucial first steps in an improved customer experience and a solution that drives innovation for future growth within their retail sites.
ISM/IBM was chosen as the preferred partner because we are able to provide:
- A tailored approach for each co-op meeting their individual needs
- Many years experience working with retailers
- Scalable and repeatable processes improving efficiencies
- Greater speed and flexibility through architects and technicians with a variety of specialized skills
- Dedicated team to ensure quality control and ongoing support
We are thrilled to work with FCL to continue with their mission “To provide responsible, innovative leadership and support to the Co-operative Retailing System for the benefit of members, employees and Canadian communities.” Our flexible and agile approach will ensure that FCL remains innovative while supporting communities through technology.
ISM Canada is the largest IT company in Saskatchewan and we are excited to grow our IT footprint while helping the Saskatchewan Government’s IT growth mandate.
New Sasktel Desktop Services Partnership
ISM Canada has partnered with SaskTel to provide a low touch, automated Desktop Services solution, which includes Deskside, Desktop Engineering, Mobile Device Management, and Digital Workspace Services which will empower desktop and mobile device users.Read More