Clarity is king. Whether you have been successfully doing reporting for years, or are starting from scratch, ISM can make reporting effortless and provide high quality results, allowing you to focus on the key information you need for your ongoing business decisions. Whether it’s simple one-time reports, ongoing reporting, or a full enterprise reporting solution, ISM Reporting Analytics has you covered.
What do I get?
- Dynamic reports with ‘drill-down’ capabilities
- Custom reports run ad hoc or on a scheduled basis
- Standardized, one-source reporting across business units
- Fast and easy reporting whether you already have a software license or not
- Access to a pool of specialized resources to solution all of your reporting needs
- Transition from traditional business reporting to analytical insights
Why should I care?
- Save time building and managing reports
- Dynamic reports tailored to your business needs
- Easy-to-use customizable dashboards and interfaces
- Increase communication and clarity across your business
- Gets you out of tools like Excel and into a standardized, dynamic reporting environment
- No need to worry about dealing with software upgrades and maintenance
- Schedule automated reports so that you can spend your time on high-value initiatives
- Increase information sharing, accessibility, and visibility across your organization using one reliable source and system
- Benefit from best-practice approaches to architecture and frameworks for your reporting systems
- Options are available to fit your needs and your budget
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for an Analytics team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.