ISM’s Server Management service provides comprehensive administration support for the base operating system on your business servers, providing you with a secure base to build the IT stack your business requires now or for the future.
What do I get?
- Installation, management, and support of the in-scope server operating system (configuration, file systems, and processes), system management software and operating system utilities
- Maintenance of standard and critical tools
- Implementation of corrective actions approved through your Change Management Process
- Enabling passwords for servers and manage System IDs
- Performance and capacity reporting
- Security policy, health checks, and controls support and synchronization
- Installation, initial configuration, and operating-system level support of antivirus client software
Why should I care?
- Rely on support either locally or from a remote location — administrative tools are installed to allow you this flexibility
- Access optional additional features, including: operating system upgrade management, hardware and software coordination and configuration, change management, installation, configuration, and OS level support of middleware, email and collaboration, and database software
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Infrastructure team member.
Powerful, Real-World Business IT Solutions
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.