ISM Canada Community Sponsorship
ISM Canada is grateful to all the groups and individuals who work hard to make a difference in their communities. Currently, ISM Canada’s sponsorship strategy is to support initiatives that have a technology, science, IT or innovation focus, but we are interested in exploring initiatives that make the communities where we live and work, stronger. If you are interested in ISM sponsorship, please email us with the subject line “Sponsorship” and explain:
- What does your organization do? What makes it unique? (100 words)
- Describe your project or organization’s connection to technology, science, IT or innovation. (50 words)
- What group(s) will be affected by your project’s efforts? (25 words)
- How will this project make your community stronger? (100 words)
- What amount and kind of sponsorship are you looking for? (i.e., silent auction items, a financial sponsorship etc.)
- If it’s financial sponsorship, what are the minimum and maximum amounts you’re requesting?
- What will the money be used for?
- How will ISM Canada be recognized for the contribution?
- Please include the main contact name, organization name, street address, email address, and a contact telephone number.
We receive many requests for sponsorship, so please bear with us as we go through them. We will provide a response to your request within 6-8 weeks. Thank you for thinking of ISM Canada as part of your community.