Support-on-Site (SOS) Kiosk
You’ve adopted new, exciting mobile solutions. But your staff could use a bit of one-on-one assistance. ISM Canada is ready to help through a Support-on-Site (SOS) Kiosk. An enhancement to traditional deskside service, the SOS Kiosk supports end-users within your locations that have questions about hardware/software or have encountered a technical problem with their laptop, tablet or smartphone that requires in-person assistance to solution.
What do I get?
- A novel deskside service offering that supports staff who are managing an increasing number of devices in their existing corporate infrastructure
- Quick turnaround of any mobile technology issues a customer may bring to the kiosk
- Immediate service via a “walk-up” concept – no need to call the Service Desk
- Mobile kiosk that can be transported from location to location on a weekly basis
- Staffing by two ISM technical experts (specializing in troubleshooting) and a Line-of-Business expert drawn from your location (optional)
- Alignment with standard deskside services to address issues that cannot be resolved at the kiosk
- Usage statistics shared with you after each SOS Kiosk stay is complete
Why should I care?
- Improve user productivity through faster problem resolution
- Introduce and educate your staff regarding new technology to be deployed within their environment
- Quickly address minor issues that generally do not get reported through normal incident management
- Take advantage of the opportunity to add new services and functionality via the SOS Kiosk to fit your needs through its modular nature
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Mobile team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.