Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
With ISM Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Service, users can have faster, security-rich access to corporate data and applications from nearly any device. Our private cloud solution includes “bring-your- own-device” (BYOD) support to transform traditional desktop infrastructure into a virtualized environment.
What do I get?
- Delivery of desktops and applications through a single platform
- Transformation of static desktops into secure, virtual workspaces available 24/7
- Quick scaling of the VDI service as your business needs grow, with virtual desktops added or resized in a matter of minutes
- Reports detailing your monthly VDI usage
- Supporting infrastructure, such as storage and network, installed and configured as per your needs
- Easy import of your custom desktop images ensuring a familiar user experience
- A rich, adaptive user experience you can access from anywhere in the world with a network connection and your existing VPN service, or get access using the VDI security broker
Why should I care?
- Virtually eliminate the need to own and operate a desktop infrastructure and the associated risk of desktops being out of compliance
- Reduce resource allocation and operations costs with a single platform
- Assist in mitigating migration issues with updated platform roll outs
- Easily access VDI sessions from PC’s and mobile devices
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for an Infrastructure team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.