Windows 2003 Migration
With the end of support for Windows Server 2003/R2, your company is
running the risk of increasing technological problems and loss of business due to a lack of ongoing updates and compliance. A smooth, successful server migration takes time to plan and execute, so start today to make sure you meet the deadline. Take advantage of innovations in Windows’ Server, new hardware, Cloud Operating System, and application platform.
What do I get?
- Assistance and support through a clear 4-part migration process
- Step 1: Discover – Catalogue your software and workloads through the use of self-service tools and system integrators
- Step 2: Assess – Categorize your applications and workloads by type, criticality, and complexity/risk
- Step 3: Target – Identify your destination(s) by evaluating your hardware and cloud options for each application and workload
- Step 4: Migrate – Plan and execute the move
Why should I care?
- Move off of Windows Server 2003/R2 and avoid taking on new and mounting levels of business and technological risk
- Act on this opportunity to transform your business and experience innovative service offerings and exceptional, 24/7 customer service
- Take advantage of ISM’s experienced staff and technological expertise to help you evaluate your options and make the best choice for your company moving forward
- Consider Cloud options that will increase speed, resilience, cost-efficiency, and security
- Move to storage exibility with minimum investment, and network and active directory virtualization to keep you connected across datacenters and Clouds
Call 1-800-667-7589 and ask for a Windows 2003 Migration team member.
POWERFUL, REAL-WORLD BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS
ISM Canada is the leading managed-services technology firm in western Canada. Our collaborations with global tech firms – combined with local, skilled resources – means ISM brokers, integrates and manages state-of-the-art solutions for customers. As an IT consultant and service provider, we help define business issues and develop smart IT strategies that support the business, solve problems, help gain a competitive edge and improve the bottom line.